Local News Outlets
We work closely with local news outlets such as Columbia-Greene Media (Catskill Daily Mail, HudsonValley360), iHeart Radio (98.5 THE CAT) and Capital Region Independant Media (The Greenville Pioneer, The Ravena News-Herald) to offer our members the opportunity to promote their businesses.
- Chamber Website Listings & Member-to-Member E-blasts
- Every member receives a free listing on the Chamber website, including a hyperlink to their own company’s website. Members may also place online display ads at a discounted price.
- Members can promote a special sale, new product, promotion or event through the Chamber’s Member-to-Member E-blasts, which are sent out every Wednesday to over 2,000 members and recipients.
- Directory & Discounted Ads
- All Chamber members are promoted through the Greene County Chamber of Commerce Business Directory, which is distributed annually to 7,000 businesses, organizations and residents.
- Listings are arranged by business category and include an alphabetical index. In addition to standard directory listings, members may also place display ads at a discounted rate.
- Event Partnerships
- Chamber members enjoy a number of sponsorship opportunities throughout the year, including Annual Partnerships, the annual Golf Tournament, the annual Recognition Gala, monthly Networking Events and much more.
- All Chamber partnerships allow members to reach a select audience of business leaders.