- Free ribbon-cutting ceremonies for members’ grand openings, re-openings, remodels, and anniversaries.
- Listing on the Chamber website with a shout out for new members in our weekly E-newsletter.
- Category and alphabetical name listings in our annual directory, making it easy for those who need your services to find you.
- Free radio advertising for new members through a program with Clear Channel Media.
- Seminars, networking lunches and business-after-hours events offered monthly so members can share information and learn about each other.
- Access to the chamber mailing list to promote your products or services through direct mail. Or, run an ad in the Chamber’s weekly eNewsletter, which is distributed to 2,000 online subscribers.
- Member-to-member discounts that are available to members throughout the year.
- Access to health care plans, with a variety of prices and options from the area’s top providers, available to members with less than 50 employees.
We‘re glad that you are considering membership in the Greene County Chamber of Commerce and we look forward to working with you to advance your goals.
Membership Investment Rates
Number of Employees
3 or fewer
50 or more
* The total hours worked by all full-time and part-time employees during a normal work week, divided by 40. Seasonal employers should calculate full-time equivalents.