- Ribbon Cuttings
- The Chamber’s Ribbon Cutting ceremony is a great way to announce a new business, location or expansion.
- The Chamber’s Executive Director will help coordinate media coverage and preside over the event.
Special New Member Benefits
New members of the Chamber can take advantage of free advertising on iHeart Radio stations 98.5 the CAT, WHUD & Oldies 93.5 as well as display ads from Columbia-Greene Media in the Catskill Daily Mail and hudsonvalley360.com; and a special offer from Capital Region Independant Media (The Ravena News-Herald, The Greenville Pioneer). New members also are announced on the Chamber's website, weekly e-newsletter and on Chamber social media.
- Chamber Website Listings & Member-to-Member E-blasts
- Every member receives a free listing on the Chamber website, including a hyperlink to their own company’s website. Members may also place online display ads at a discounted price.
- Members can promote a special sale, new product, promotion or event through the Chamber’s Member-to-Member E-blasts, which are sent out every Wednesday to over 2,000 members and recipients.
- Directory & Marketing Opportunities
- All Chamber members are promoted through the Greene County Chamber of Commerce Business Directory, which is distributed annually to 7,000 businesses, organizations and residents.
- Listings are arranged by business category and include an alphabetical index. In addition to standard directory listings, members may also place display ads at a discounted rate.
- Mailing List
- Chamber members have exclusive access to our mailing list. This is a cost-effective way to reach over 500 area businesses.
- Provide sealed and stamped mailings and the Chamber will label and deliver mailings to the post office at no charge.
- Event Partnerships
- Chamber members enjoy a number of sponsorship opportunities throughout the year, including annual Partnerships such as; our Golf Tournament, Recognition Gala, monthly Networking Events and much more.
- All Chamber partnerships allow members to reach a select audience of business leaders.